If you are looking for a Sitecore training so here is your chance.
The “Sitecore® Developer Foundations eLearning” is available for FREE.
If you are new on Sitecore so this is a really good place to get started.
You will receive a temporary license so you can install Sitecore and do some exercises along the course.
If you are an experienced Sitecore developer then don`t underestimate this course.
You will have the chance to review important Sitecore concepts.
Here is the what you will learn:
Sitecore as an Experience Content Management System
- Define an Experience Content Management System
- Describe the features of a WCMS
- State the three foundation pillars of a WCMS
- Describe Sitecore’s architecture
- Use basic Sitecore terminology
- Identify the Sitecore applications and their users
- Define roles that interact with Sitecore
Building the Site’s Data Infrastructure
- Describe the template building blocks
- Name the field types and their purpose
- Give examples of how to use source fields
- Apply template inheritance to new and existing templates
- List what should be considered when applying inheritance to templates
- Describe the purpose of the Standard template
Creating the Site’s Content Structure
- Define a Sitecore item
- Create content items based on templates
- Use the Standard Values to set default values and settings
- Explain the importance of insert options
- Describe different content versioning options in Sitecore
Working with Sitecore Publishing
- Use the publishing feature
- Describe publishing options
- Set publishing restrictions
- Describe the purpose of the Core, Master and the Web database
- Describe a publishing target
Creating and Applying Presentation
- Explain the difference between inline-editable and non-editable field types
- Create and apply presentation to a Sitecore item or Standard Values
- Describe presentation details and their related definition items
- Identify components in an HTML template
- Use placeholders to dynamically bind components
- Set up a control or component to target an item that is not the context item
Go to https://elearning.sitecore.net/ to enroll!
I hope this helps someone so please LIKE it and SHARE it.